Sunday, December 28, 2008

Relaxing Sunday

Today we started the day by going to church. Celine and Madi came home with us after church and we had some lunch. Travis wasn't able to make it because he was working. :( After lunch we opened presents. The kids all loved their presents. Celine and I went to the mall with the girls, and left the boys at home watching football. We headed to Gymboree and found a ton of clothes for "Brady". Brady is NOT the name of the baby, it's just a name that Phil and Travis like. They are both trying to convince Celine what a great name it is. When we got home the girls played Sing It on the Wii. Celina and Madi headed home around 4:30. We are now watching the end of the Dolphins game. Tomorrow we are headed out to the everglades, so I'm sure I'll have some cool pictures in the next post.