Today was a relaxing day with a little bit of cleaning. I baked some cookies for Dakota's school for a special event tomorrow that I am volunteering at. After I picked the
kiddos up from school, we meet a friend of mine from work at the park. He brought his puppy over to play with the kids. The puppy's name is
Dozer and when you meet him you know why. He is all muscle. The kids were chasing him and he was chasing them. Destiny Lee opted for just watching, she finally warmed up to him at the end. After about 20
min. or so of chasing
Dozer had about enough. All he wanted to do was lay in the shade and drink some water. There is also a small rock climbing wall at th
e park that the kids love to climb. Dakota and Micah had a few races but could never decide on the rules, so they decided that no one ever actually won.


Dozer





