Sunday, December 14, 2008

Daggerwing Nature Center

Yesterday morning we woke up nice and early and headed out to the park. Destiny Lee had spent the night with Grandma Carla so it was just Dakota and Micah with Phil and I. We walked along the board walk, but since it was nice and chilly there was not much to see. We saw some cool animal tracks, then we headed to walk along the lakes at the park. Later we headed home and Dakota went to a friends house to spend the night. Phil and Micah hung out playing robot rage against each other while I headed off to work. Below are a few pics from the day.
Phil and the kids
The moss on this tree reminds me of my grandmothers house when I was little

Micah loves to climb trees

Dakota does too!

Cypress Stumps, thought it looked kinda of cool.