First off I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS to everyone!!! Today is a day to celebrate His birth and I am so thankful that he came so that we can have everlasting life!!
This morning our kids had us up bright and early, 5:15 to be exact. The kids enjoyed opening all their presents. We had one small adventure this morning though. We were getting ready to give the kids their last BIG gift, we had them all sitting down eyes closed...and when Phil went to retrieve the gifts, however one was missing! Just a side note the gift was ball pythons! One for each of them. So we gave Destiny Lee and Micah theirs, they were so excited!!! Then the hunt began for the missing snake! The snakes were in our room when we went to sleep, so we started looking there. We searched the bedroom, closet, bathroom, living room, couches, the other rooms in the house but NO snake. So we decided he has to show up sooner or later one way or the other. After about 2 and a half hours, I decided to try to look again. I looked in every crack I could find and under every dresser, and in every shoe. And finally I looked behind the dresser and in between the wall and dresser was a black spot. I called for a flashlight and sure enough there he was. Dakota was very happy to say the least. She has since named the snake Lost and Found!! Micah named his Spots and Destiny Lee named hers Dozer. Shortly after Grandma Carla arrived and Phil made his famous french toast. After breakfast we opened a few more presents with Grandma and then played with our new toys. For lunch we enjoyed ham and garlic potatoes, sweet potatoes, bread sticks, yuka, stuffed mushrooms, and black olives. Unfortunately I had to work today which is where I am updating the blog from. Phil brought the kids up to see everybody at my work, which was really cool! I hope everyone enjoys their holiday as we enjoyed ours. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!



