Thursday, April 30, 2009

Skipping School Already






Yesterday Lee Lee played hooky from school and she and I went to visit Celine and Madi. After we dropped off Dakota and Micah to school we headed to Lake Worth. Madi and Lee Lee were so excited to be able to play all by themselves with nobody to bother them. Celine, her mom, and I were able to chat and catch up a little. And of course we enjoyed lots of holding of baby Liam. After lunch Lee Lee and Madi played on the slip n slide. We headed back down to pick up the kids from school around 2. After a quick dinner it was off to football again. We lost this week too, but Micah played great. We have about 3 more regular games and then it's the playoffs and then were done. I must say I am looking forward to that.