Today Phil and I went to the park after dropping the kids off at school. There was a ton of wildlife all around. The squirrel came right up to us. It was like he knew I wanted pictures. There were bunnies, blue jays, squirrels, wood ducks and more. it was soooo cool!!! After we left the park we ran some errands and then home for a little while and Off to get the kids. After we got home Phil realized his MP3 player was missing. So at 4:30 he headed back to the park, to see if it was still there. Sure enough there was a couple of guys sitting at the table we were at, and asked are you looking for your radio??? Phil said YES and they said here it is!! Praise the Lord that he found it and nothing was wrong with it!!! This evening we had football practice and now everyone is sleeping and we are relaxing. Tomorrow we have a football game and an art show for Lee Lee. I'm sure I'll have more pics tomorrow, have a great night!!!
Pumpkin Patch
15 years ago
