Monday, January 11, 2010

Family comes to visit






David and Rachel along with the boys drove from California to spend Christmas in Florida with family. They arrived at Grandma Carla's house on Sunday evening. We spent the whole week going to Grandma Carla's during the day to hang out with them. The kids were especially excited as they haven't seen their cousins in 2 years. Monday we just hung out at home and played. Tuesday we headed to the Science Museum, the kids all had a great time running around and discovering new things. An old friend Daniel (who I used to babysit for) also came along to the museum. I was then off to work and the kids all stayed the night for a sleep over. On Wednesday we went to the park to run off some energy and then had dinner together at mom's. On Thursday, Christmas Eve we headed over around lunch time and enjoyed our last day together. The men took the boys fishing for a while, and then Uncle Phil took the kids to run around outside and play ball. Mom made a huge dinner of Ham, Turkey, fried okra, boiled carrots, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy. (I'm sure there was more but I can't remember what else we had.) It was great to see them and get to spend time with the kids. I took a ton of pictures (about 450). I made a collage to show as many as possible.

No comments: