This morning we headed out early and headed out to the park to do some fishing. The girls and I relaxed and listened to the radio, while the boys did the fishing. When we were getting ready to leave the first park, the girls and I headed to the van, while the boys cast a few more times. Well it ended up being the "big one", because Micah came running and screaming to come quick with the cameras. So the girls and I took off running. We made it just in time to snap a few pics and release the fish. After this we packed up and headed to another park. (Little did I know that while I was running and taking my camera out of my bag, my wallet fell out) We fished at the second park for a while, then headed home to shower and grab some lunch. We were getting ready to head to the store so I was trying to switch my things back into my purse and realized I was missing my wallet. Starting to panic, I took DL and headed to the first park we were at and Phil took Micah and headed to the second fishing spot. I canceled my bank card on the way, when we got to the park we ran to where we were and there sitting in the grass was my wallet. And believe it or not nothing was missing at all!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! After finding the wallet we headed to the store, picked up lunch and then headed home. After lunch we headed to my mom's house to help her put it back together, because she got new carpet. This evening we hung out at home and relaxed.
Pumpkin Patch
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment