I'm a little behind so were gonna start from last Friday. In the morning the kids and I got up had some biscuits and gravy and then headed off to the park. The kids played for a couple of hours and then we headed back to the house to have lunch with Grandma Carla. After lunch we rented WALL-E and had some popcorn. I thought the movie was pretty cute. Phil came home shortly after the movie finished, and we had dinner. At about 9pm Grandma Carla came back over with a dear friend from Orlando. Her name is Sharon and she actually babysat me when I was little. We played a game of Pictureka!! It was a short visit but it was great to see Sharon again!
Saturday morning was pretty layed back, the only outing was to the grocery store. And of course in the afternoon I headed to work.
Today we enjoyed an awesome church service and now we are home cheering for the DOLPHINS!!!!!!!
Tomorrow we head back to our normal routine with the kids returning to school. No more days off for a while. Next week I get to attend Hostage training for work which I am very excited about. I'll tell you more about it after the class is over.





