Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dinner with Friends

I know I'm a little late in posting this week but time keeps getting away from me. Anyway on Tuesday we had some friends over for dinner. Diana and Frank from my work came over along with Frank's wife Sandy! We enjoyed some pizza and garlic rolls and then brought out some games. We started out with apples to apples which Diana won!! Next we played Pictureka, this game is a ton of fun. Destiny Lee won this game which she was very proud of!! After the games Frank did a little magic for everyone! The kids thought it was great to have their own magic show. We all had a great time and hope to do it again soon!! Not to much else to post so far for the week besides the beautiful weather we have been having. The last two days it was in the 30's when we woke up! Which to us Floridians that is freezing!!! We all are really enjoying the cold weather! I'm sure it will be warming up way to soon but we will enjoy what we get. I will post pictures tomorrow as I am having trouble uploading them! Have a great rest of the week!