Saturday, November 8, 2008

Off to the Park...


This morning we went to the park to take a walk and for me to check out my new camera! I didn't have a ton of time to play with the settings on the camera but above are some of the pics I took. Next Saturday we are going to head to another park which has a nature center so hopefully I can get some great pics!

Last nite Dakota attended her first school dance! It was a Halloween Dance, not very many kids dressed up, but Dakota said she had a great time! And for all of those who are wondering she did not go with a date!! She meet all of her friends and danced to the electric slide, soldier boy, chicken dance, cupid shuffle, and the choo choo train.

Well it's off to make lunch as I have to be going to work soon!