This week the kids had a great time spending the week with Grandma Carla. They went to
VBS at Grandma's church and also
enjoyed the pool everyday. Since Grandma had the kids that meant Phil and I had a very quiet week, which we enjoyed. On Thursday night Lee Lee came home for night to visit but was back at Grandmas the next morning. On Friday we had some great friends come by for a visit. The kids had a
great time playing with Jocelyn, Annie and the Baby Luis Fernando.
On Friday night Phil and I enjoyed dinner and got to see the Bodies Exhibit. Phil's work place invited all the managers and a guest to dinner and the exhibit. I have to say after seeing the bodies exhibit it's hard to believe I was looking at the real insides of a body, it looked more like somebody in Hollywood made them. But it was rather interesting.
This week the kids are going to be attending another
VBS at our church. They are looking forward to it. Enjoy a few photos of the week and I'll try to update a little more often.
