I haven't posted in a long time. I wish I could give a really great reason but besides being busy I don't have a reason. Today we started our Summer by going to the pool in the morning and off to the movies in the afternoon. We went to see Horton Hears a Who! It was a really cute movie. I forgot my camera today and for those of you who know me that is hard to believe. And boy do I wish I had it because DL and Micah are both doing great at swimming. I promise pics next time. I will try and keep up on blogging as we have lots of Summer activities planned.
P.S. I don't even think I made mention of this, but I had requested that Dakota get a transfer for the Middle School that she is assigned to, and I received word that the transfer went through. Might not sound like a big deal but it is!!! Talk to you all soon!!!!!!
Pumpkin Patch
15 years ago
