Sunday, September 9, 2007

Work and Weekend Events

Well we have had a very uneventful weekend. We relaxed on Saturday and today we went and helped our best buds paint their new house. The kids played in the closets and on the new patio.

Last week at work I got to ride with a police officer for a day. We went to traffic court, conducted an investigation, and pulled some people over. It was very interesting, I definately learned some things. He let me talk on the radio for the first time but I was way to nerveous. He gave me some good tips, he says I need to practice talking to myself. {Yea that's what I want to do.} This coming week I start answering the phones, so I'll let you know how that goes. Soon I get to ride with the fire department that should be fun too.

No comments: