Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Snail Mating

Ok, so this post is a little strange but photo nanny saw an opportunity and took it. I was out walking my dogs when I came across something I've never seen with my own eyes. Maybe I've seen it on video but I caught it in action. Snails mating, and I thought this is a once in a life time opportunity to take photos of this. So below is a picture of what I saw. I love taking pictures of all kinds, even though this seems a little strange. And for those who are wondering what photo nanny is, that is my nickname. I take my camera with me everywhere!!! It pretty much doesn't matter what is happening, no matter the occasion I have my camera!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

phil said...

Sick, I don't think this will help you get any action tonight!