Thursday, March 17, 2011

Short Term and Long Term Goals

1. Family

· I love my family, and I always want them in my life. And to be become closer with them.


2. Career

· I want a good career, so I have to have good grades.
· If I want a good career I also need to start planning for it now.
· I need to find out what I would like to be.
· By finding out what interest me I can go online and look it up, and research about jobs.


3. School

· I would like to get straight A’s or B’s on my report card.
· Study more.
· Work harder.
· Focusing


4. Travel

· I would love to travel and see the Great Wall of China.
· I would love to go and see the great coral reef.
· I would like to travel to Africa and see the animals.
· I would like to travel to California.


5. Sports.
· I love to play sports. And to get better at sports I need to practice more.








By practicing more I will get better at playing sports.

Short-term steps ~ practicing with my friends

Long-term steps ~ playing on a soccer team

· I would like to get straight A’s or B’s on my report card.

If I study more, and work hard, I will have straight A’s.

Short-term steps ~ studying an hour a day

Long-term steps ~ studying for a couple of hours a day

· Studying more

If I am going to study more, I have to work hard, and make sure I have time to study.

Short-term steps ~ Working hard.

Long-term steps ~ Not giving up. Working hard and making sure that I am studying.

· By finding out what interest me I can go online and look it up, and research about jobs.

Looking for my career is hard; I don’t know what I am going to be yet. So if I look online I can research about different jobs.

Short-term steps ~ Just looking it up on the computer.

Long-term steps ~ Researching calling and asking questions, finding out more information.

· I love my family, and I always want them in my life. And to be become closer with them.

Hanging out more with my family we will become closer.

Short-term steps ~ hanging out watching tv.
Long-term steps ~ hanging out, going to the park, the beach, and going to the Everglades.

No comments: