Friday, November 26, 2010

Time to Use Shutterfly!!!!


Can you believe that it is Christmas time already?? Time for shopping, baking and my favorite Christmas cards. I always try to come up with fun and unique cards each year. This year I have discovered Shutterfly. Shutterfly has many unique card designs and lots of other Christmas gift ideas. They sell calendars, photo books, mugs, coasters and magnets just to name a few. They use high quality paper and have many designs to choose from. You can also have Hanukkah cards made as well. Some of my favorites this year are the following designs.
I don't want to give away which design I plan on using this year but you can bet it's one from this Shutterfly website. You can choose from Christmas Photo Cards or Christmas Cards. Another one of my favorite gift ideas is the Desk Calendar.
Also if you are new to Shutterfly you can receive 50 free 4x6 prints for signing up!!

So what are you waiting for?? Start taking your pictures and upload them now to Shutterfly!!
If you are a fellow blogger like me, you can sign up here to receive 50 free cards.

No comments: