I have been inspired by an old high school friend (Wendi) to run a
triathlon! She doesn't even know that she has inspired me. I started my training about a week ago. I am shooting to run my first
triathlon in the beginning of September at Disney World. I will keep you posted on how my training is going and any other events that I participate in. Dakota has also been training with me and we are looking into some events for her as well! Anyone interested in joining in on the fun, leave a comment! :)
2 comments:
Oh Lisa!!!! This is so awesome!!!! Now I know!!! Ha! PLEASE keep me posted!!!!
I came over from Wendi's blog to say hello and good luck. My sister ran a marathon at WDW. She loved it! She even puts her kids in the fun runs if they show an interest or desire to do it. They have a good time as well.
Hope you have as good of an experience.
Teri
Post a Comment