Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bring Your Child to Work Day


Today is bring your child to work day! Dakota and Micah spent the day taking tours of the police and fire stations, going swimming at the pool, playing tennis and checking out city hall. Destiny Lee stayed home with me, so we went shopping for her school play. We also needed to find a dress for Destiny Lee for a wedding we are attending next month. I found a dress at Target on clearance for $14.00 and thought I hit the jackpot. I went next store to Ross next and hit an even bigger jackpot when I found the same exact dress for half the price!! So Lee Lee got a drss for the wedding for only $7.00!!! After this Lee Lee and I grabbed some lunch and are now getting ready to pick up the other two kiddos and head to my work for the afternoon!! Hope everyone has a very blessed day!!

No comments: