I'm a little behind on my blogging but I wanted to post a few pictures of the last couple of days. Your probably saying it's in the middle of the week why is she saying weekend. Since I don't have off on the traditional weekend of Saturday and Sunday, it was my weekend on Tuesday and Wednesday when we had all our fun!! On Tuesday, we headed to the dollar store and picked up a bat and some wiffle balls and some dodge balls. We headed to the park and played wiffle ball and dodge ball. We all had a really fun time, besides the heat. After the park we headed to the craft store and picked up some $1 crafts for the kids. They all chose some type of painting craft. (those pics will be posted later) And believe it or not I forgot the camera when we played games at the park. :(
On Wednesday we met Celine and Madi at the beach. It was beautiful when we got there. Shortly a storm was rolling across the sky and it looked like it would be a quick shower until it came to shore and was a downpour. We grabbed our cameras and a couple towels and ran for it!! We found some shelter under a pavilion and hung out while it poured for about 15 min. When we returned to the beach, it was beautiful. The kids had a great time, most of the day was spent shell hunting and we found a ton of beautiful shells!!! The pictures are courtesy of Celine! Thanks Celine!!!
Well blogger is not letting me uplaod pictures, so I'll try in the morning!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment