Today the girls and I headed to the Kane's for Celine's Baby Shower. We headed up a little early to watch
Madi play soccer. She did a great job, she played goalie as well as a forward. If I remember correctly she got to kick the ball at least once.
After the game we headed back to the house and then off to the clubhouse to get things all set up. We had a great time, eating, playing games and opening gifts. While at the shower Travis took Destiny Lee and Madison ice skating.
Unfortunately I do not have
photos of that outing. After the shower I headed back home
kid less. Destiny Lee spent the night with
Madi and Dakota spent the night with Ashley. As soon as I
pulled in, Phil and I took Micah to football practice. After practice we took Micah for a treat and now we are home relaxing!!