Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good news and Bad news!!!

Yesterday we received good news and bad news. The bad news is, Phil was terminated from his job!! It has been a long time coming, and he's done a great job of hanging on. The good news is he's not under all the crazy stress that job brought him! The job hunt has been under way for a while now and it will continue. So of you think about it say a prayer for our family. We know the Lord has something in store for us and it will all fall into place in His perfect timing!!

On another note, as you can tell I'm changing the look of my blog! I found this great website from my bestest friend, Celine. I will probably be changing it often as there are a lot of cool backgrounds and it's actually easy to do.