Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Micah!

Okay so I know I haven't posted again in a while and really I have no great excuse!! Today I am going to post about Micah's 8th birthday. On Monday the 6th, Micah turned 8 years old! I tell you time really does fly, it seems as though yesterday he was a baby! He had over a couple friends and had a pokemon party!! Most of the party was spent playing the Wii. We attempted some balloons games, however it was windy outside. They still had fun trying with the game, but everybody's balloon popped pretty quickly!! Micah requested an 8 layer cake but we settled for a four layer cake!! The cake on the bottom was the one I made on the 6th!!


The group getting ready to play games!

Micah after his balloon popped.


Lee Lee and Madi , so cute!

Micah's friends ready to play!

Opening presents!
Bass Pro Shops!!! Yes!


Playing with his present!

Girls playing doll house!


The Pokemon Cake

Micah's cake on Oct 6th!











No comments: