On our way to fish
Lee Lee putting on Sun Tan lotion
Dakota's catch of the day!
Micah's Catch
I think Micah caught this too!!
Destiny Lee caught this crab with no assistance!!!
Thought this was a cute pic of them looking in the water at their bait!!
Lee Lee says this is her being a fish!
One of Phil's fish!!
Yesterday we went to the park and did some fishing in the innercoastal!! We had a really great time. Everybody caught something except for mommy, but that's because I was busy being the bait and untangle girl! By the time I would bait one hook somebody else would need bait and if not baiting, Lee Lee did a good job of losing hooks and getting the line tangled! Lee Lee actually caught a crab all by herself. I thought that was pretty cool. When Lee Lee wasn't fishing she helped with the bait as well. She told me that the bait was slobby, I'm sure she was trying to say slippery. However, slobby is so much cuter! After fishing we came home had lunch and Lee Lee went to spend the night with Grandma Carla. The rest of us headed off to church. Pastor David was AWESOME as usual. We concluded the evening with a game of Disney Scene It. I have to add a side note that I stayed awake all day after working all night. I was up for about 30 hours straight!!!
