Saturday, August 16, 2008

Getting Ready for School

Today we had a very busy morning. First thing this morning we were able to meet Destiny Lee and Micah's teachers. Originally I was supposed to meet DL's teacher around 9:30 am after a little open house, however that is the time I was supposed to be at Dakota's school. So a friend of mine from work, hooked me up because her mom works at the kids school. We were able to meet Micah's teacher and DL's teacher. DL's teacher took us to the classroom and showed us around which made DL very happy! After this Dakota and I went to her Middle School and picked up her schedule. Trying to find her classes proved a bit challenging at first but after the map was explained, we found everything perfectly. Dakota will get lots of exercise with all the switching of classes she will be doing in Middle School. Dakota also is going to be in band which she is very excited about. On Monday we will have lots of pics I promise!! So this morning I will be going school shopping for the tons of supplies we just found out we need. Hope everybody is having a great week and enjoy your weekend!!!!