Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pool FUN!!!!


Today we made it to the pool, after going to the movies. We saw The Bee Movie, which I thought was very cute. The kids love going to the pool as much as possible and today the Ramirez's joined us again!!! After we got back from the pool Aleida had an appointment to get to so she tried to leave and locked her keys in the car with it running!!!!! So while my mom called AAA to come and unlock the car, Aleida left in my van as to not be late. After Aleida left the baby decided it was time to eat but everything was locked in the car!!! AAA made in very quickly but the baby did not agree. Aleida called said she would be back in about 20 min. So I chilled on the couch after I got the baby to take a nap. Aleida calls again and informs me her husband truck died, behind my van so it would be a while!! I decided I would meet Aleida at my house to make it easier, so I headed to my house in her car. As I headed home I decided to make a quick pit stop at the store, so I could make dinner, with all 6 kids!!!! It actually wasn't as bad as it could of been, a quick in and out. Made it back to my house to meet Aleida who was getting ready to leave when her husband called and his car broke down again!!!! So she was on her way to pick him up!!! What a busy day!!!! And tomorrow I get to go to the dentist for a root canal!!! Not looking forward to that!!