Sunday, April 13, 2008

Drift Fishing


This weekend we enjoyed some nice fishing. We enjoyed a nice day of drift fishing. Even though the fish were NOT biting! I was the only one to land a fish while drift fishing, I caught a remora. A remora is a sucker fish that normally swims around with sharks. I didn't even know I had anything on my line. After fishing we went to the Old Key Lime House and enjoyed some food and drinks. When we got back to the house Phil went out and snagged a bass on his second cast. By the end of the night he caught 5 fish. We also all went out on the lake and tried some fresh water fishing with top water bait and Phil was the only lucky one!!! We had a great weekend and while we were off fishing the kids had a great time with Grandma Carla!!!

No comments: