Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hodgepodge


Micah right before his front tooth fell out.

Dakota receiving her honor roll certificate.

Aren't they cute!!

Beautiful flowers!

Beautiful flowers again!!!


Well this week has had a couple of milestones. The first being
Micah lost his front tooth. He could spin the tooth all the way around but was afraid to pull it,
he finally attempted one final yank and there was his tooth in his hand.
Dakota made the B honor roll this quarter so on Wednesday I attended the assembly. Good Job Dakota keep up the good work!!!
On Thursday I went in for my surgery, I haven't blogged about it before now, but so far it was a success! I have been sore but everyday is getting better! Phil's work sent me some beautiful flowers which are pictured above!
Tomorrow is Dakota's Birthday so there will be more to come tomorrow!!!!

No comments: