I have been very bad about keeping up with my post again lately, so I will try to recap everything real quick!!
***Dakota broke her finger at school while playing outside!! So after a trip to the hospital and a specialist we have a half cast on for about three weeks!!!
***Training at work is going well. I have started to train on main channel and will be going to midnights in about a week and a half.
***The kids are all sick with a cough, that Dakota picked up when she went to the emergency room for her finger!! So far I am the only one who hasn't gotten it!!
***Destiny Lee's surgery was a success today! Destiny Lee was very brave and did a great job!!
The only bad thing is now her cough is getting worse!! I'm sure in a couple of days she be back to her normal self!!
***Phil had a week and a half off from work for rejuvenation! The kids and I have enjoyed hanging out and going fishing with him!
Pumpkin Patch
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment