Well I said in my previous post that I was hoping to make a big announcement
this week, So here it goes...I have a new job!!!!! After 15 years at my current
job it is time to start a new chapter. I will begin training on Monday, August 27 to
be a 911 dispatcher. I will be dispatching the police and fire rescue to the scene and will be in
training for 5 to 6 months. I am very excited about this new adventure. I will keep everyone posted about all the new happenings.
Pumpkin Patch
15 years ago

5 comments:
I am so proud of you mommy!!!
I love you-- Lee Lee
I was wondering if maybe it was #4??? Ha ha!
It's Tanya (Violet's mom). Congrats on making it official! I wish you and your family lots of happiness. You will be missed!
Awesome news, Lisa! :) I'm so excited for you and your new job endeavor! How exciting that sounds. I've always thought that line of work would be very fun and challenging! You'll be great at it! Best of luck! What a change from day care, huh?! :) Love, Kel :)
Thank you Tanya. I will miss being with the kids a lot. We will have to keep in touch!
Kel-
It is a big change from childcare but it is time to move on. I have always thought this line of work was interesting too, now I'm so excited to be able to be a part of it. Thanks for the comments!
Post a Comment