
Last night Celine and I went to the best concert EVER!!!!!
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. It was so much fun! Believe it
or not I didn't bring my camera. I'm going to see if some other friends
who went might have some photos,we'll see. The concert started at 7:30 and
didn't end until 11:20. We had a great time!!!
Today Aleida, Celine and I took the day to ourselves and
went to the Sawgrass Mills Mall, did a little shopping,
went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and
saw the movie Knocked Up! We enjoyed the day, though it flew by.
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. It was so much fun! Believe it
or not I didn't bring my camera. I'm going to see if some other friends
who went might have some photos,we'll see. The concert started at 7:30 and
didn't end until 11:20. We had a great time!!!
Today Aleida, Celine and I took the day to ourselves and
went to the Sawgrass Mills Mall, did a little shopping,
went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch and
saw the movie Knocked Up! We enjoyed the day, though it flew by.

2 comments:
No need to rub it in !
Lisa...love your blog...and especially love your great slideshows of the kids...I should learn to do that. And can I say I am so jealous of your Tim-Faith concert. That's awesome. Not to mention I'm always jealous of a trip to Sawgrass :) And I am equally as jealous of any beach pics you show...you need to stop that...it makes us people who live in the cornfields of Indiana very sad/homesick :) Hugs, Kel :)
Post a Comment