Sunday, June 10, 2007

Dakota takes a nap

Today Phil told me that the girls were sleeping so I went in to check on them and I could not find Dakota. I thought I must be crazy, I looked under all the blankets and stuffed animals. I went and told Phil that I could not find her and he said she has to be in there look again under the blankets. I went back and looked under the blankets, in the closet and Micah started helping me. I was beginning to think that she was hiding so I looked in all the bathrooms, under the kitchen table and no Dakota. Now I was starting to get a little worried, I couldn't imagine where she was. Micah says mom I found her. She is asleep under your bed. Don't ask me how or why she did it but the picture below shows the proof.

No comments: